It wasn't that miserable though. Much less miserable than it could have been. My friend recommended a set of professors (one for lab and one for lecture) and it turns out, they are great. The lecture guy is from England and has an accent (and chemistry talk with a British accent is way more interesting than chemistry talk sans accent) and is so nice and excited about Chemistry it's funny. He actually shook our hands as we came in and asked us our names and then stood by the door and shook our hands as we left. And the lecture woman is funny and relaxed too. So, it really could be much worse.
Last night we got out of lab early so I got home around 8:30pm. And guess what?? Evan was asleep and Ivan was washing the dishes for me. It was the best thing ever. I was happily surprised. It made the rest of the evening so much more relaxed. And let's be honest, relaxed evenings are not common in my household.
And in completely other news. Look at this big boy who lives in my house.
He is growing up too fast. He practically looks like an adult. Maybe because we cut his hair. I didn't want to but since it was always in his face and he was constantly rubbing his eyes because it tickled, I figured it was time.
Here he is before (don't mind me - I look tired 24/7).
And here he is after.
Look at how much older he looks!
*****************************************
Are you taking any classes this semester? When was the last time you took Chemistry?
When was the last time that someone surprised you and did your chores for you?



I'm so glad the class won't be so bad. The semester could be very long otherwise.
ReplyDeleteEvan's hair cut looks sooooo cute!
I am always surprised how much older my son looks after a haircut. We also takes him to the same place as my husband, though a kids haircut almost cost the same as my husbands, but then again my husband sits still, my son don't always;)
ReplyDeleteChemistry? Give me Biology anytime instead. Hehe... Glad that you have great lecturers though. It helps, I bet, especially after a long day of work. Take care girl.
ReplyDelete