I will miss my office though.
![]() |
| A view of my office - with my alley window - do you see how close the people across the alley are! |
Here's a view of my office from the door. It looks super neat and tidy but I snapped these pictures on my way out the door so I had cleaned it up before I left. The mess that I was working on came with me (so I can finish it up at home) and then I put everything else away so that it didn't look like a disaster zone for the next three months. It doesn't always look like a disaster zone, but occassionally the papers pile up and get scattered everywhere. Check out the photos on the wall - those are little cow photos my mom took. I brought them to work because I spend more time there than at home, but for the next three months I guess that won't be true.
![]() |
| Another view of the office |
Here's the side view. And yes, I do have stuffed animals on my desk. They give my office a bit of character. I have one of the funnest decorated offices in the building, I'm sure. I just figured I spend so much time here that I wanted it to be as comfy and homey as possible. So I have a ton of photos and knicknacks that remind me of all the people I love and the things I care for right at my fingertips. I just got this new office in January, so I'm quite happy with it. My last office was really big but the front part was used to store boxes and files so it was a bit crazy in there. This office is smaller but it's all mine and I like it much better. Plus, it has a window - a hot commodity in any office building!
Ok - that about it. I guess this post is pretty appropriate since it's Labor Day and this is where I normally labor. In the next few weeks I'll be laboring in a completely different way though! Haha - I can't tell you how many people have made that joke - about how funny it would be if I went into labor on Labor Day. Yeah, I don't think it's gonna happen, but we still have today!
Hope your weekend has been going well and you're enjoying your extra day off (if you're lucky enough to get it)!


Fun fact- I went into labor with Olivia on Labor Day. So you know.. it might happen! I walked for HOURS on Labor Day on the board walk and bam- went into real labor. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd think of the cute baby pictures you can put in your office when you go back!