29 August 2014

Last Day

Today's the day!!!  My last day of work!! 

AAAHHHHHHHH!!

Someone pinch me!!  It seems so surreal and I'm sure I won't notice that much at first.  It helps that I'm not actually leaving forever and I'll still be connected as a consultant.  I just won't really be back in the office and I'll only be interacting with a few people.

Here's what my desk looks like now...just a few more things to take home and a bit of dusk to clean up.


See that pink cup?  My sister bought that for me the first year I started here.  It's a hoops & yo-yo cup and it was hilarious.  It doesn't work anymore, but it gave me many laughs. 

I'm so excited about nursing school and this new chapter in my life.  I've had a lot of "chapters" and they have all been great experiences, so I'm sure this one will be too.  I already have homework - chapters to read before the first day of class.  Fun times, right!?

Thanks for sharing this journey with me and being there through work, pre-reqs, applications, and decisions!!!  I promise I won't turn all my posts into complaining sessions about how much school I have....

Have a great Friday and a fabulous 3-day weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. So exciting! Thank you for bringing us along on your adventurous life. Here's to finding balance in your new chapter and settling in quickly. I know it'll be scary at first, like the first day of school as a kid, but YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Balance - I need balance!! The first day was super scary and overwhelming, but today has been a bit different. It is hard to get back into the mentality of school and even more so because there is so much more technology than there was before. Too many things to keep track of!!!

      Delete
  2. Kattrina, WOW! You're doing it!! I've been out of the loop this summer and am just getting caught up now. So wonderful to see you following your dreams Kattrina. Looking forward to future posts about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lyn!!! How's your summer been? I hope you had lots of lazy days at the lake!! Thanks for the encouragement and I hope I don't start boring everyone with school stuff....

      Delete

Your comments make me smile!!