Saturday I lazily woke up to go running with Team In Training. Ivan was a grump because he had wanted to sleep in and Evan woke up while I was changing (before 7am). So I ended up taking the little guy with me. It worked out fine, he didn't have any meltdowns, but we only went about four miles. One of those miles was the biggest hill ever!! It was steep and kept going on and on and on...I could see the end but it never seemed to get closer. Pushing 45 pounds up that huge hill was exhausting and at times I totally felt like I was walking, but I made it jelly legs and all.
That afternoon I took a two hour yoga/deep relaxation/meditation class with a friend from high school. It turned out to be a lot of fun and I only had to do downward dog twice so I was thrilled about that. I hate downward dog and find it to be the most uncomfortable position ever. If we have to do it for too long or too often I start to hate yoga. Afterwards we grabbed a coffee and ran some errands. My errand was to buy a new charger for Ivan's phone because I accidentally sucked it up the vacuum. Whoops! And now the rolls thing doesn't work on the vacuum, which is a great since we just spent $40 to get the vacuum fixed. And I thought it would be a good idea to buy the charger before telling him about the plight of his old one and then come to find out - he had an extra charger at home. Grrrrr!
And Eavn has started doing some adorable things. Every once in a while the house goes quiet and I wonder where Evan is...and this is where he was every time.
Hanging out behind the curtain. Yup, his new favorite secret hiding place. He bring books and balls back there, it is really adorable. You just see his little feet sticking out.
Yesterday was a bit crazy. I went grocery shopping early in the morning, which I don't normally do. I didn't have time to go on Saturday so I had to squeeze it in. Then I did five loads of laundry, Skyped with my mom, and cooked three meals. One for today, one for yesterday, and a vegetarian meal for me for when I cook meat during the week. And then I did dishes. And while I did dished I stupidly chose to start watching the last season of Army Wives which was a big mistake because I bawled my eyes out the entire time. That show is so sad all the time.
And then I ate this.
It really is bliss. It's like chocolate fudge in a package. It is sooooo yummy. It's a good thing I just bought the package and not the whole jar, because I couldn't stop eating it, it was so delicious. You should definitely buy some.
And now I'm exhausted because when I set my alarm it said I had 4 hours and 59 minutes before my alarm went off. Boo. Good thing I bought that planner because I am not doing very good at getting to bed early. I also woke up on time today because I am determined to blow dry my hair every day now that I paid $200 for my haircut. I am still sad/mad about that.
What is something delicious that you ate this weekend????


Oh my gosh, YES! Downward dog is awful. I am NEVER relaxed in that position!
ReplyDeleteStroller running is no joke. I ran 2.25 miles with Layla the other day and it was such a great workout - oof!
Eating out with a toddler is awful, I rater stay home or get a sitter. Though every once in a while he is a total angel, but that is too rare.
ReplyDelete