* The only thing that got me out of bed this morning was telling myself that I could fall asleep again on the bus. I am one tired chica. I tried my best last night to get to bed early but I missed the bus yesterday so I got home extra late. Some days commuting really frustrates me. I mean, it always frustrates me in the fact that I leave work at 4:50pm and don't get home until 6:30at the earliest, but it frustrates me even more when the bus comes early and leaves me behind, like yesterday. I got there with four minutes to spare and the bus had already come and gone. I had to wait another 35 minutes before another bus came. Or worse, on Thursday all the express buses were canceled so then I had to take a local and that adds on at least 30 minutes to my already long ride. Grrr.
* Boo. I just wrote a bunch of things and it was all erased. I hate when that happens. I guess I will start over.
* My contacts are bothering me. Very annoying as I just changed them and I have cleaned them numerous times. They should be wonderful. There is always one bad pair in the bunch, and I must be wearing them.
* Ivan's eye drops for his cataract surgery cost $115. Isn't that crazy? I guess that's cheaper than my haircut.... But still, it's a lot of money to pay for some eye drops, especially when you have insurance.
* I have made some good pinterest recipes lately. I will have to do a post soon with my finds. Most have been great.
* This week Ivan and I are celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary. Wow! Time flies! I am trying to decide if I want to see Divergent or Veronica Mars. I read Divergent when it first came out and enjoyed it a lot. However, I watched every episode of Veronica Mars while I was on maternity leave and felt like we became best friends. Tough decisions. Noah also looks really good, but I will probably wait until that comes out to rent. I have also really wanted to see Dallas Buyers Club, but haven't had a chance to watch it.
* I have an accepted student's open house at Hopkins on Friday and I hope that I can convince them to give me some money. And a lot of it. And I hope that I hear back from Maryland soon because the chance that I can afford Hopkins is so slim that I would feel so much better if I had another option.
* I can't fall asleep because someone brought the kid on the bus and is now singing to them. I am trying to remain calm about it because I have a child and I know I'd be so stressed out if I had to bring him on the bus - but I am so tired and was really looking forward to a nap (see the first bullet).
Ok - share some randomness from your day!
* I can't fall asleep because someone brought the kid on the bus and is now singing to them. I am trying to remain calm about it because I have a child and I know I'd be so stressed out if I had to bring him on the bus - but I am so tired and was really looking forward to a nap (see the first bullet).
Ok - share some randomness from your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile!!