20 June 2014

Two Fridays in a Row

It is Thursday evening and I am on the bus home and for the second week in a row I have felt the urge to blog.  What is going on here??  

Today was a good day.  I spent a lot of time working on an email that gave explicit instructions on how to sign up for a Thunderclap.  It involved steps and screen-shots and circles and more.  It took forever. However, after I sent it out I received multiple thanks on writing such an easy to follow email.  Success. This made me immensely happy because yesterday I sent out an email that was written by someone else (but I was supposed to review) and I didn't catch that it said Aids rather than AIDS.  Big deal!  I felt like a complete failure after I realized it...although I highly doubt anyone noticed.  So, this email kinda of made me feel a tad bit redeemed.

Then I went on a nice run during lunch.  It was hot though.  Close to 90 degrees and I have the sweat to prove it.


I only went 4.5 miles but I still sweat buckets...and continued to sweat for at least a half hour afterwards.  Sure wish we had showers at work sometimes.  But oh well, I will just shower when I get home.  Or tomorrow.  I am gross like that.

That is all I have for now.  Short and sweet.  I am excited to listen some new music that I downloaded on my bus ride home, so I am going to do that.

Happy Almost Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!