Maple Baby. He is never thrilled when I turn the lights on to wake him up. He woke up this morning when Ivan woke up so then I had to carry him around while putting our bags together. We have lots of bags that I have to organize and put together - three lunch bags, a pump bag (for me to take to work), and a milk bag (for Evan to take to Aunt Melissa's). I am running out of lunch ideas and probably need to visit Pinterest. I feel like I put the same thing in there each day. And for myself, I actually do. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich, carrot sticks, hummus, cheese, and an apple. Not very exciting. Evan got eggs and rice for breakfast, homemade Mac and cheese and yogurt with blueberries for lunch, and crackers for a snack. Yeah, my creativity is really lacking.
This morning Evan clung to my little neck, probably wishing he could go back to bed. At least he usually does sleep a few hours more at my sister's house, so it's not the worst situation. Next week we have to bring him to a different daycare and I am totally dreading it...I think he will cry every day when I leave him there. Poor guy. I hope he doesn't.
I am wearing my new Stitch Fix shirt today. So far I like the look of it. I am still pleased that I purchased it. I am also hoping to get a run in today. On Saturday my running friends and I agreed to do some trail running on the weekends and some track workouts during the week. I am excited! The weekend trail running may be difficult because Ivan has to work on Sundays and I have to work on Saturdays but we'll see how it goes. And we'll see if we actually do go. It's hard to find time these days to do any running, but maybe it'll work out.
I think I will banana split, I don't have much else to say and don't want to bore you. I am a bit overwhelmed at work with Interim Progress Reprts, Quarterly Reports, and grant writing - all during the month I have to take a week of vacation and decide about nursing school (aka the rest of my life). My mind is going a mile a minute.
Do you like trail running?
Do you pack a lunch or buy a lunch?
What's a big decision you have to make this month?


No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile!!