17 December 2013

School is over (and no pictures)

Chemistry? Done!!!  I'm not sure if it was done well, but thank goodness it's over.  Last week the final was cancelled due to snow and so we had to take the make-up last night, a full week after we should have finished the class.  It was not ideal because I spent all weekend moving and didn't even get to study at all.  It was not a good situation.  I felt like I had to guess on a lot of the questions but I am hopeful that it turned out ok in the end.  Or that I had a high enough grade going into the exam that the final won't be the end of the world.  We shall see how it turns out...I may or may not divulge depending on how embarrassing the grade turns out to be.

The apartment is starting to look livable.  Ivan stayed home from work yesterday and put the baby's room together.  I will probably need to redo it because furniture is in front of windows and the clothes were dumped into the drawers, but at least he tried.  I still need a cabinet to put my food in though...it's driving me bonkers having it all over the floor in bags.

And the biggest adjustment?  Leaving the house on time.  Now we live farther away from my sister's and the golf course but Ivan thinks we can still leave at the same time.  So instead we rush around like crazy people trying to make sure I don't miss the bus.  And then today I waited at my new bus stop only to forget my bag in the car when I left and then my husband had to meet me at the mall and give me the bag.  I guess we'll get it eventually...just have to smooth out some wrinkles.

Work is crazy these days...busy and different somehow.  I feel like I fit in there less and less.  It's an odd feeling but one that I hope passes.  I have been there so long but it feels like somehow I am getting pushed out.  It's mentally exhausting and on top of it I have a lot of work.  Not a good mix.

Alright, I better get some shut-eye.  Twice now I've been up until after midnight...which means a short measly 4.5 hours of sleep.  Maybe I can get a bit more here on the bus.  Minus the fact that the guy next to me has the light on...

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!