10 January 2011

I would just like to say...

I can't give you any juicy details because I kinda promised my hubster that I wouldn't tell the entire world really embarrassing things about him.  And although he doesn't know enough English to understand this blog, I am still a girl of my word - so no absolutely humiliating stories.

First I would like to say, before hubster arrived last year I had never really lived with a guy.  Sure, I lived with my Dad and he's a guy but that's not really the same.  And yes, I live with my brother-in-law but that's not really the same either because he is usually on his decent behavior.

So, in all my many years of life I was never exposed to men in all their glory.

Enter my little husband.

My only comment is this:

Men/boys fart and burp way more than necessary.  I mean, way more.  And I don't think it's a cultural thing - I could be wrong but I think men all across the world fart and burp way more than necessary.

And that's all I have to say about that.

3 comments:

  1. ahahhahahah SO True! I don't understand it ... how do they have that much gas stored up in them? It IS world wide by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True story! And they feel the need to tell you about it like it's no big thing (or even something to be proud of). They are crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's a cultural thing either just a man thing! But, please do tell of your hubby's funny stories. I loved in the beginning of our relationship when thing where funnier!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile!!