![]() |
| lemme get that ice cream off your face! |
I'm not sure how many people read this blog that aren't my family, but I figured I'd have a little "get to know us" post - about the hubster and me. So, here are 20 random little facts about us!
- We met in Honduras - I was a Peace Corps volunteer and he worked on the town bus.
- I never thought in a million years that I'd marry a Honduran, and he never thought in a million years that he'd be living in the US.
- He likes using his brawn and I like using my brain.
- We like to scream out the lyrics to Air Supply when we're in the car.
- We're complete opposites when it comes to entertainment - he likes TV and I like books.
- If I leave the clean clothes in the hamper long enough, he'll fold them and put them away (except I may find my bras mixed in with my jeans).
- We both enjoy going to the gym except he lifts weights for an hour and I like to do cardio.
- One day we'd like to live in the country with some cows and chickens.
- Neither one of us can wait for Christmas to arrive and we get to head up to Vermont.
- We love to eat out and do it more than we can afford - of course it's almost always to the same two places, Chinese or Mexican.
- Our wedding was one of the happiest days of our life - along with the day we got his visa and the day he arrived in the US.
- We should probably floss more.
- There is a six year age difference between us - guess who's more mature....
- We spent the first 7 months of our relationship together and then the next three years apart.
- We still have a lot of adjusting to do.
- But we fall more in love every day.
- We could eat spaghetti every night for dinner and never get tired of it.
- He takes cold showers, even in winter, and I take HOT showers all year round (like a normal person :-)).
- Our favorite time to talk is in bed right before we fall asleep.
- We both can't wait for a morning when we don't have to wake up early and can stay cuddled in bed for hours (or at least past 6am).


so sweet! I love it - AND I love mexican and chinese food too!!
ReplyDeletecold showers, BRR?!?
You guys are so cute! I think there is a sitcom in there somewhere ... Vermont meets Honduras ... or Sugar and Rice .... keep talking before sleep!
ReplyDeletei love this list of tidbits so much! the talking in bed thing pulled on my heartstrings... my hubs and i never get to do this, as can't sleep unless he crashes on the couch first... so i am usually sleeping by the time he crawls into bed.
ReplyDeleteand i agree with the comment above about a sitcom about your life! have you ever watched Modern Family? i would watch a tv show about you!
I'm so happy you left a comment for me on my blog. I am enjoying reading about your life. Your happiness gives me so much hope for my own future! Thank you for sharing your sweet facts!
ReplyDeleteMmm Mexican food... so yummy.
ReplyDelete