Trying to decide where to get married is really stressing me out. I never thought it would be so hard. I have three places that I looked at in Vermont and they are all adorable in their own way. It's just so hard to think about what's easiest for the guests, for my family, and for me. Having a destination wedding makes it so much harder to plan - and you really have to put your trust in someone else. So, who do I trust to turn my dream into reality? I wish I could get married in all three places! I'm really considering two - one I'm pretty sure that I won't go with, but still. Even between two it's hard to decide.
I don't wanna say what the places are, just in case someone likes one and I pick the other. Then the entire time they'd be wishing I'd picked the other place.
Ugg, someone help me!!
Location A or B?????
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile!!