28 December 2009

I've Got a Date!

I am so far behind on wedding planning it's crazy.  I guess my cousin planned her wedding in a week, so I'm not THAT far behind.  However, I just have a feeling that the time is going to fly by and I'll be doing everything last minute.  Not my idea of fun.  However, I have gotten some things accomplished.  I have a date!!  I am officially tying the knot on 27 March 2010.  There's no changing that date - since I sent out the Save the Dates.  It feels great getting that done and having people know about it.  It's still intimidating though.  So much to think about; so much to do.

I have my dress too - which is very important.  I love it.  It's not what I thought I was going to buy, but it's beautiful.  I haven't paid for the dress yet, but it's mine.  Actually, I paid for half of it.  A very important half.  I now have to find the time to go get it altered - and pay for the rest.

I guess my next VERY IMPORTANT step is the location.  Over the holiday I headed up to Vermont and looked at my top choices.  Now I have to think hard about each one and decide which location is going to host my perfect wedding.  Each has it's pros and cons and each one is beautiful.  I think the hardest thing will be letting down the places I don't choose.  I loved them all and everyone was so nice and accomadating that I feel so bad telling them I didn't choose their place.  I guess we'll see what happens, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!