19 May 2013

Five Question Friday

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on this little blog.  I got sick, then Evan got sick, then I got tired and busy and it just didn’t happen.  I’m back now though.  A month later.  And if you are still around, you should follow me on Instagram and Twitter – I don’t post a ton but I post more than I used to.  For my bday last month my hubby, sister, and sister’s family all pitched in to buy me a iPad mini.  I LOVE it and it makes it a bit easier to keep up on social media.  I don’t have a data plan so I can only hook up to the internet at home and work, but it’s something.

Ok, I thought I would make my entrance back into blog world with a little Five Question Friday (or Sunday, since it’s Sunday now).  So here it goes!

FQF

  1. Do you have a doppelgänger?
    I had a doppelgänger in high school and another one in grad school (I guess I am not really unique looking!), although I didn’t think they looked a lot like me.  It was strange.  I haven’t heard of another doppelgänger recently though.
  2. Do you keep your car cleaned up?
    Yes, for the most part.  My husband usually cleans the outside about once a month or so and then the inside maybe once every two months.  He just likes a clean car.  When I was the only person driving the car (before baby and husband) it was super cleaned because I just never got it dirty.  Dust and pollen piled up and I would wipe it down every once in a while, but I didn’t actually have any trash or junk.  Now there is a bunch of Ivan’s work clothes, golf clubs, and junk.  What can you do?
  3. What is a current fashion that drives you crazy?
    Umm, belly shirts.  Where did they come from?  Why are they back?  They are never cute and I will never wear them.  They were popular in high school and I never wore them then and I definitely won’t be wearing them post baby!
  4. How often do you go grocery shopping?
    Once a week.  I love grocery shopping and I would love it even more if it didn’t break the bank.  Seriously, who would’ve thought it would be so stressful and impossible to keep my grocery bill under $100.  Impossible.  Groceries – stop getting so expensive! 
  5. What has been the best surprise of your life?
    Evan.  Hands down. 

    evanthefrog

    He wasn’t a surprise in the sense that we weren’t expecting to get pregnant – but every day I am so blessed that God trusted me with his little soul.  He is the absolute best baby for me.  He’s like a little angel – he gives you a little hug and everything bad disappears in your life.  He melts my little heart.

 

What about you?  What has been the best surprise in your life?  What fashion trend drives you crazy??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!