03 December 2010

Five Question Friday!!

It's Friday, so that means a nice link up with My Little Life and Five Question Friday.  It's been a hectic week and I think next week is only gonna be worse...so I'm eating lots of Krispy Kreme donuts to get my energy levels up!


1. What on the top of your holiday wish list and why?
I think what I want/need the most is a new digital camera.  Mine broke so I can't take any more photos.  Boo. 

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?  
I don't want to single out one gift - I like everything I receive.  Gift-giving can be really personal and I know everyone puts a lot of thought into their gifts so I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by not picking their gift as my top gift - everything I receive is GREAT!

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?
Hmm, I love what I do - public health.  I am currently working hard on trying to get my pre-reqs done so I can apply to nursing school.  However, I don't think I would choose to do nursing school over public health - I feel the path I have taken career-wise will make me a better nurse so I wouldn't want to skip that step.  Sometimes I wish I could stay home and be a stay-at-home-mom because I just kinda dread trying to work and be a momma at the same time...but, unfortunately, I want it all - a job, a family, time to spend with love ones, etc.  It's tough!

4. When do you put up your tree?
Since I am currently living with my sister, I put up my tree when she wants to.  I'd love to put my tree up Thanksgiving weekend but that will have to wait until hubs and I have our own place.  I think we're getting our tree this weekend and putting it up with my mom who is in town.

5. What is your favorite holiday?
I love Thanksgiving and Christmas - because they are family holidays.  I love getting together and spending time with family and the warm, cozy feelings that those two holidays bring.  I also love the 4th of July because I love celebrating the U.S. as cheesy as that sounds.


Relax - It's Friday!!
Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!