My maid of honor and bridesmaids were a-mazing. Not only did they throw me a fabulous bridal shower, they helped me out so much throughout my super-short wedding planning. I couldn't have done it without them. My maid of honor was my older sister and my younger sister was a bridesmaid. My other bridesmaid was my best friend from college. I love them all so much and I'll never be able to thank them for all they did.
My adorable flower girl was my niece - she's always cuter than words!
My mom made her dress - it is so perfect.
These are the boots I bought for them...
so we could do this...
Hanging out with the cows, in the mud...
...of course I forgot to get myself boots so my shoes and dress got filthy!
And here we're trying to get a ride back to the wedding!!
Thanks girls for making my wedding day so special -
and for taking pictures with cows!






Kattrina -- LOVE the boots! Your bridesmaids look like rays of sunshine in their dresses and you of course - the bell of the ball. The hitchhiking pic is the best!
ReplyDeleteoh my, you look stunning! I love everything, the yellow dresses, the wellies! Hurray!!!
ReplyDeleteI also adored your cake topper, how cute is that :)
hurrayyyy! x