Maybe it's just because you're having a location wedding - Maybe they just couldn't afford to fly up to VT. I'm sorry, that is still disappointing. :-(
Well, although it's sad, I did get a few unexpected "yeses" which I found really exciting so it cheered me up. Thanks for the kind and encouraging words. You ladies are great!
Ahh Katrina ... don't be sad. The two most important people will be there ... you and Ivan.
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's just because you're having a location wedding - Maybe they just couldn't afford to fly up to VT. I'm sorry, that is still disappointing. :-(
ReplyDeleteWell, although it's sad, I did get a few unexpected "yeses" which I found really exciting so it cheered me up. Thanks for the kind and encouraging words. You ladies are great!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. I will be there will you in spirit & I'm sure alot of your blog buddies will be also. I can't wait to hear all about it. Keep your chin up!
ReplyDelete